Sunday, 20 January 2013

Oriflame Haul!


Hi everyone!! I know I am writing a post on my blog after a loong time but i am back again :) I have been reading  my fellow blogger's though and been enjoying a lot. Keep up the good work pakistani bloggers! <3 Getting back to my post, Its my first purchase from oriflame and I am delighted!
Being a consultant I got some discount which made it even better, every woman loves bargains. ;) So here's the list of things along with their prices:

  •  Nature secrets anti-dandruff shampoo burdock and grapefruit- Rs 375
  •  Hippo soap- Rs149
  • Pure color lipstick- Rs350
  • Essentials balancing cream Face Cream- Rs175
  • Essentials Revitalizing Face Cream- Rs175
  • Pure nature Burdock clay Mask- Rs200
  • perfume testers- Rs 35 each
My siblings were excited to get the hippo soap, it is strawberry scented and I love it too *_*. I really want to try their cosmetics and there are some temping sales going on, so might buy some.Some more hauls coming up as I am on a shopping spree this month. Hell with savings! lol so stay tuned for some more hauls. 
Till then take care!

Have you tried anything from Oriflame Cosmetics? Comment below and let me know, I would love to hear from you :)

12 comments:

  1. hey shifa!! Oriflame available in stores.. you can buy from a consultant! I am one too.. you can buy from me btw and with discounted prices too :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I meant oriflame is NOT available in stores!

      Delete
  2. Plz do review on them sooooooooon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did u find Nature secrets anti-dandruff shampoo burdock and grapefruit a solution for dandruff?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just started using it... will post a review soon :)

      Delete
  4. cute haul.waiting for review.Good to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! reviews coming up very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. things always seem so cheap in Pakistan in comparison to the UK :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I love Oriflame as much as u do. Hopefully you do this more often cause I LOVE to read Oriflame haul, hehe. Nice products that you choose. Please wrote the reviews on them.

    <3 from Indonesia
    --- makeupbychal.blogspot.com ---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Delete