Sunday, 17 February 2013

Oriflame Goodies!!!





Hello everyone!! This would be a quickie post of the goodies I got from oriflame on a REAL bargain.. How and why? Read more to know more!!!




First off is the cream I got! So Oriflame has a welcome program for the new members, which is if you buy products worth 100 points (which is about Rs.4000-5000 shopping) in the month you joined, you'll be eligible for the welcome program gift. You get some expensive products for three months for only Rs.100 ( That's a steal right :p). I joined oriflame as a consultant in January and I got the Pure Nature Organic Tea Tree and Rosemary Oil Face Cream worth Rs.690 just for Rs.100 *yaaay*

Second is the studio artist foundation in fair nude. Though I am not a foundation person but getting something for such a bargain is really tempting. February is the month of valentine's day and there were so many competitions and sales going on, oriflame had a sale for their consultants too! On placing an order of Rs.3000 you can get a foundation of your choice for just Rs.160. So, I already had some orders from friends and family and immediately placed my order to get this baby!


So I got two amazing things which were worth Rs.1680 for just Rs.260! Now that is a real bargain. I am thinking to place another order to get the foundation again ;) Really enjoying this oriflame consultant thing!

Let me know what you think of these pretties by commenting below! I love reading your comments :)

Take Care,
 Maham xxx

13 comments:

  1. On those are some fabulous bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure are! Thanx for stopping by xx

      Delete
  2. Great deal! I'd like to see your review on Oriflame foundation! :) xo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure will!oh that is After i am done with the other things in queue! :p lazy me :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, Oriflame is love <3 do the review on Foundation plz ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got the same goodies this month :)

    i am liking the cream alot , although i dont have acne but when ever i get facewax i get bad rashes and acne too... this cream is curing my allergy really fast

    foundation is good too especially the glow which it gives to skin from start till end :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanx for your feedback! :) i used the cream twice but the strong scent puts me off, its kinda like male perfume! Foundation is good, It gives a natural and matte finish :) I've read good reviews about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know ;) big kiss!

    http://8melite.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I couldn't find your email address and you have been away for a while so leaving a comment here.

    I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! :)

    Check here:
    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-won-liebster.html

    xoxo

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are real steals. I would love to read ur review on the foundation!

    ReplyDelete