Thursday, 18 July 2013

Free Hand Summer Nail Art!

Hello everyone!! Apologies for the absence on  blog but things just didn't get smoother for me even in my summer vacations. Been extremely busy with family and stuff. Hopefully I am back for good now and I've actually made up my mind that no matter what happens I'll try to publish at least  two posts per week. Lets see how that goes! :)



So I am all set to improve my nail art skills and this is just one of those attempts that need lots of improvement but I am posting it anyway. For summers neons and bright colors do the thing for me and this specific combo is my favorite. Just love it. Made my hands look a lot  fairer and cleaner, couldn't be happier ^_^ I also love the randomness of this design, very easy to do and you just can't go wrong with it.

my thumbie ;)


So I started out with two coats of orange nail polish. Waited for like ten minutes to let it completely dry. Then with precise (zero number) paint brush, randomly made sections of red first and then the yellow. Finally with Nail striper brush made the black outlines just to add some definition and DONE!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Do try this and let me know by sending a pic on my Facebook Page or on twitter.

So what nail colors are your favorite for this summers? Any specific Combos that you like? Do Share in the comments below :)



12 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely cute mani! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutee love the nail art maham keep it up girl :) my favorite nail polish of the moment is fiji by Essie :)

    www.glittergossip.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emm :) I haven't tried any of the Essie polishes but they are on my wishlist :)

      Delete
  3. That looks so pretty. I can never do freehand nail art. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shang :) And somehow I find freehand a lot than normal nail art :) xxx

      Delete
  4. amazing do visit my blog
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete