Sunday, 18 August 2013

Collective Haul-Jewelry,books,shoes,etc.

Hello everyone! I hope everyone's doing fine. Finally I am back to my normal routine after Ramadhan. Ramadhan was way too busy for me hence a late post. Yes, I bought all this stuff before eid and just didn't get around to post about them. But I guess its better late than never. 
 So, I've distributed the haul in sections with prices and a bit of description. Hope you enjoy ^_^











First off is the stuff I bought from Haroons. Ahh I just love this place and literally spend hours in there jewelry section.Before eid they had a buy one get one free offer on selected shoes. The shoe size was limited but I finally found a pair that I liked. My mum bought the second free pair. Its quite comfortable and I totally adore the silk printed sole. Now for the jewelry, I just have to get a pair of earrings when I visit Haroon's. Just Can't stop myself. The prices:

  • Shoes: Rs.500 
  • Earrings: Rs.125 each
Now if you follow me on twitter you must know that I am a bookworm. I just LOVE reading novels. Now
we went shopping on Sunday and there's always a book fair on Bank Road, Saddar. Got these for Rs.40 each. Dirt cheap, right? 


A girl goes shopping and doesn't buy any skincare/makeup product, is that even possible? No right. I jumped high when I saw this himalaya lip balm in the drug store, been hunting this down for so long. I immediately opened it, otherwise this comes nicely packed in cardboard box. 
This scrub was on my wish list forever. Every other salesman was giving me the apricot one, maybe because its the most demanded one! 
Cant live with these blackhead removing nose strips. Clean & Clear are the best among many of them. Will do a review on them soon.
The Prices:
  • St. Ives Green Tea Scrub: Rs.370
  • Himalaya lip balm: Rs.120
  • Clean&Clear Nose Strips: Rs.40 each
  • Veryme foundation: Rs.450



The earing and two pieces were bought from a random stall in Saddar. The earrings are just love. So comfortable to wear. I bought the colorful necklace to pair with plain kurtas and believe me it looks awesome. The cream one, I really like it the but now I don't see myself wearing it much (might give it to my sis :P) No regrets though because it was very cheap.
The prices:
  • Earrings: Rs.150
  • Necklaces: Rs.200 each

So that was it. I hope you enjoyed reading. Do let me know by commenting below. I love reading your comments ^_^



4 comments:

  1. Lovely post, and the very me foundation is awesome!
    I just found out ur blog, im ur new follower now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I follow you!

    http://mysecretshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. heey ! awesome haul! i buy all my books from Sunday Bazar in defence for just Rs. 40 It is like heaven. Thought i would tell you the books there are in perfect condition even in such cheap price. you ought to visit the place. =)
    following you . visit me too when you get time ^_^
    www.journalbyana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading too bt after my baby I cant give much time to book reading...
    Following u now :)

    ReplyDelete