Sunday, 8 September 2013

Review: MUA Cover & Conceal in Natural


Hello Readers! So today's review is about a concealer that costs very little, like all MUA products, but does it live up to what MUA claims? Well for that you'll have to read on :)







What MUA says:


Lightweight cover-up for imperfections with a smooth flawless finish Conceal imperfections, under-eye circles, spots on the face with this concealer wand. The creamy lightweight texture which blends in to create that flawless finish with a natural coverage that lasts all day.

Product Packaging & Description:


The product comes in decent, lipgloss type packaging with a doe-foot applicator. It contains 7.5 ml of product.



My Experience:


I have mixed feelings for this concealer. For some reasons I just love and others that could make this a winner. First off the good part about it. It has no fragrance at all, which I love. I just can't bear that plastic-y smell that usually makeup products have. 
Moving on the texture is very easy to blend and blends to a powdery finish. Having said that I feel this just conceals the under circles not those spots on your face. Since I don't have very dark under circles this does work fine for me. It does have a very natural finish and lasts a good amount of time under my eyes too.
Now I just don't use this for my under circles, but also as an eyeshadow primer.YES! And let me tell you I love it more as a primer rather than concealer ;) It actually makes my eyelid smooth for eyeshadow application and hides those blue veins. Also makes the eyeshadow last longer on my oily eyelids. Works like magic! Now who knew this would be a 2-in-1 product.

What I like about it

  • No plastic-y smell.
  • very easy to blend and gives natural finish.
  • conceals my under eye circles well.
  • Acts as a very good eyeshadow base.
  • very cheap.

What I don't like about it

Doesn't conceal my blemishes well.

Would I recommend it to others and repurchase?


I would recommend it to those who have minor under circles. And to those who want to use this as eyeshadow base. I would definitely repurchase because I cant get a good eyeshadow base for Rs.200 ;)

Ratings:

3.5/5


Have you tried this concealer? What are your views?

16 comments:

  1. Oh bummer that it doesn't cover blemishes but anyways, good review Maham! :) x

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jadirah! Your comment always makes my day ^_^

      Delete
  2. Nice Review :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/09/shiseido-eye-color-bar-palette-fall-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried Mua cosmetics thanks for the post. New follower here http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A concealer which works as a primer as well.That's a little rare to find.Great review and helpful swatches :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and I love it! New follower here, I can't wait to read more of your posts xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    Check out my MAC giveaway: http://tinyurl.com/nwstlnc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely review!! :D I have trouble concealing my undereye bags and the veins I have that are really visible through the thin skin. :( It is a shame that this one doesn't conceal too well, but it sounds great for light coverage. :D I don't know if I have ever tried any MUA cosmetics before!

    (I found you on the blog hop and am now following :D)
    http://www.artevolve.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. blemishes need to be covered for me :/ sigh oh well!
    Fellow Bblogger from PBBC following you to show support :)
    Incase you are already not following me do follow back and return the Love <3

    xx
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice review,love counseal :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?


    Look into my web site; Acai Ultra Lean Diets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey. Congratulation.
    I nominated to you for The Versatile Blogger Award.
    Check my blog for more info.

    Xoxo
    http://beautyguiderblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never tried anything from MUA. i guess that brand never attracted me that much somehow :P
    I just started blogging as well and i would really appreciate if you can visit back and join me there :)
    http://eileensbeautydiary.blogspot.com/
    I am also hosting a giveaway. Join it if you are interested :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I'am Chris !!
    This is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    World-Directory 190 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the review! seems like an alright product :)

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great thanks for sharing :)

    following u back from The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete