Saturday, 30 November 2013

Review: Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm



 Who missed winters?? I DID. A LOT. I love everything about winters, the long cold nights, cozy blankets, peanuts, citrus oranges and the laziness it brings along too ;) But there's this one thing I hate, chapped and dry lips. So a good lip balm puts me out of my misery and I continue to love the winters. Happy me again ^_^ So to read the review of this gem, scroll down please!






My Review:

First off, I must tell you this little tube comes packed in a cardboard packing ( Which I ripped off in excitement before taking pis, oops!) So you surely know its new and hygenic. This tube contains 10 g of product which sounds very less, but have faith it WILL last a long time even if you use it daily.

Moving on, I love the product. In my books its a winner, WHen I first squeezed out the product, my first impression was, Its just Vaseline! But definitely its more than that. A teenie bit of it makes the lips smooth for 2 to 3 hours, which for me is good enough. Also its not greasy or gives that tingling sensation like some of the lip balm gives. Since its colorless, it's definitely good for before-lipstick-application. A complete winner.

What I like:

  • The packaging is unique.
  • non-greasy formula
  • doesn't give that tingling sensation.
  • hydrates lips for 2 to 3 hours

What I don't like:

  • Didn't find any negatives

Rating:

4.5/5

Price & Availability:

I got this for Rs.120 from a drug store. Apparently its available across Pakistan.


I hope you guys liked my review, for more stuff stay tuned.Till next time, Bye Bye xxx

Which lip balm are you using for those chapped lips in the winters? Comment below.

9 comments:

  1. WOW...Its a must have fr winters ! thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review :)

    New Post Up: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/11/my-persunmall-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking forward to try new lipbalms! This looks good for just 120.

    Zubia | The Bedside Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's pretty good for the price :)

      Delete
  4. great fun http://anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete