Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Products I Regret buying # 1


Hello everyone! well for today's post the title says it all. Yes, we all face this, some products are a hit and some are a miss. I usually google before purchasing but there are times when I shop by just the outlook of the product. I am glad that these "misses" didn't cost a fortune *phew*  So details of the five below:



MUA Pressed Powder Shade 2:

I read rave reviews about this one and it didn't work for me. Simply because the shade was a mismatch. But to be honest if the shade would be a match even then I don't like the texture. 

Oriflame Kohl Pencil in shade black:

The pencil is not the blackest black and staying power is poor too. The worst part it stings the eye. First I thought its just me but my mom experienced the same. So yeah won't recommend it to anyone.

Christine Ultra Shine Lip gloss:

Now doesn't that look like the famous NYX lipgloss? I was fooled by that too. The gloss isn't bad except that weird fragrance and taste.When I swatched it in the store, I noticed the fragrance but thought it would go away when applied. It was for Rs.130 so not a big hole in the pocket.

Rivaj Matte Eye Pencil:

Now I bought it thinking it was a kohl pencil. Since it wasn't, it failed to impress me. I usually just line my waterline not my upper lash line. 

Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick in Coral Rose:

Again read good reviews about this one. The lippie is not all opaque and texture is gritty. It Doesn't feel comfortable on lips. A very sheer lipstick and doesn't fade evenly either. Total disappointment if you ask me.

So Have you tried any of these products? Are there any products you regret buying? Do let me know in the comments below.

 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these products, but it's good to be aware! xx

    Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I didn't buy any of these..Thanks for ur honest opinion :)

    ReplyDelete